Making pancakes with Mama on a lazy weekend.
Love his truck apron...thanks, Sue!
I know it's not the best fort, but he. loved. it.
This was the first time for this, but won't be the last!
Taking a ride on a luggage cart.
I think this was Uncle Pat's idea.
And most of that luggage is NOT mine!
Tattooed sisters.
Boo and his Daddy's cousin.
Love this picture of the two of them.
Boo and his cousin; what handsome guys they are!!
Peek-a-boo, Boo!
Guess what he's getting for Christmas...boxes. Ha!
First ride on the Amtrak going to meet Daddy.
He was such a good boy the entire way.
He walked the whole time and didn't ask to be carried.
Absolutely loved looking out the window as we were traveling and made sure I saw all the other railroad tracks next to ours.
I loved seeing this adventure through the eyes of my 2.5 year old.
He put himself down for naptime in the trundle bed in our room when visiting relatives this past month.
I think this might be something we look into for him when we go to a big boy bed.
Just like his Mama: loves reading before bedtime!!













No comments:
Post a Comment