L and N had these neat plasma cars that J just loved riding around on...maybe there'll be one in his future??
lunchtime
cleaning the beach
sharing
hmmm...do I have to share the truck?
yeah, I guess I will. cool truck, huh, J?
the beach bums..Craig and Chris :)
It was sooo windy, it looks like J is going to get blown over. But he loved picking up the stones from the bottom and throwing them back into the water.
At the St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training game!
What a great place to watch the game...front row from Daddy's lap!
I love my Mommy! Let me give you a kiss!
Our seasoned traveler.
We took his car seat which helped him be more comfortable and he was able to sleep on the drive between friend's houses. This is how he sleeps in his crib, too; both hands behind his head with his elbows out to the side. Looks so relaxed!
This is a sign we saw at the rest stop; not something normally seen in the Midwest:
(and don't worry, mom, we did NOT see any snakes in the area at all)

















No comments:
Post a Comment