Our journey through adoption and the wonderful world of raising our son.
oh no! what was he so upset about in the middle picture? looks like he had a lot of fun though! =)
The bottom photo of the series is awesome!
How fun!! I can't wait to see more family pictures. The one you posted is wonderful!
Love them all; sorry we missed Friday!
I hear you when it comes to the family photo! It looks like they turned out great & worth the wait :)Hope you guys are doing well.
aaww, great pics! hope you enjoyed your 1st halloween w/J!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh no! what was he so upset about in the middle picture? looks like he had a lot of fun though! =)
The bottom photo of the series is awesome!
How fun!! I can't wait to see more family pictures. The one you posted is wonderful!
Love them all; sorry we missed Friday!
I hear you when it comes to the family photo! It looks like they turned out great & worth the wait :)
Hope you guys are doing well.
aaww, great pics! hope you enjoyed your 1st halloween w/J!
Post a Comment